End of Year Class Parties
Allow the team at Carnival for Kids to create and manage your end of year class party celebration. We will create a ticketed event link for your parents to simply jump online and buy their ticket. You will just need to turn up and your end of year class party will be ready for the children to enjoy. No more worrying about funds and working out who has paid and who hasnt and those last minute people turning up. Our system allows us to print out a guest list and check children in at the front of the party venue. Not only is out ticketed system simple and easy to use it also acts as our contact tracing for COVID restrictions.
We will also create a graphic designed PDF invitation for you to email to your class list.
Price $50 per child
To Book a Ticket
To purchase your child a ticket to thei rend of year disco select:
- Book A CLASS
- Select your school and year level from the options.
- Enter your childrens name and contact phone number inlcuding any allergies or details we may need to know.
- A fully supervised two hour disco party event.
- Healthy childrens catering- fruit skewers, fairy bread, individual bags of pop corn and potato chips, mini hot dogs, party pies, sausage rolls and chilled water.
- No bowls of lollies or sugary drinks are served at Carnival for Kids.
- Disco dancing games and activities which are hosted by a team of senior staff.
- Forehead Face painting , glitter hair sprays and all the bells and whistles of a real disco party.
Carnival for Kids is COVID safe. We operate with a tracing QR scanning system from teh Government and an online ticketing system to ensure we know who is in our venue at any given time. There is no sharing of party food and drinks are name labeled limiting contacting via the children. We have four wash basins for hand washing and hand sanitiser throughout the venues. We encourage parents to drop and leave the chidlren with us. All staff wear masks throughout the parties.
The maximum number of parents in attendance for all functions at any given time is 10.
The number of parents capped at 10, is to adhere to social distancing rules & regulations. We understand the frustrations this causes with the number of guests you can invite and have at your birthday party celebrations. We are so sorry we have to pass this rule down to you as our clients.
Class reps please call Catherine to secure your class end of year party and we will create the ticketed link for you.
If you have already received your class party details, simple select the BOOK NOW button below, select book a class and follow the prompts. If you have any questions about your child attending a disco please call the party shop during the week on 0452 239 920