Thursday 8th & 15th April
Allow Carnival for Kids to entertain your children during the Easter School Holidays with some brand NEW fun workshops. Conducted every day from 9.30am-12.30pm
The holidays workshops are pretty tricky, therefore we suggest that the children are attending Prep - 5 years old and older.
With our brand new kitchen being installed earlier this year, we are looking forward to creating some fun cooking workshop sessions this Easter. Lets begin with cheesy mite scrolls and a pizza making workshops. After we have created our goodies we will clean up and set the table ready to eat our delicious treats for morning tea. Anything left over will be boxes up and bought home for the family.
Toppings with be grated cheese, ham, olives, pineapple and tomato pizza sauce.
Limited to 20 children with two staff, Bookings are essential by following the link below.
Price $60 per child
For a workshop booking select:
- Book A CLASS
- Select your workshop from the list
- Enter your childrens name and contact phone number including any allergies or details we may need to know.
- Each booking needs to be booked individually, If you have multiple days or children to book in please call the Party Shop and we will do the booking for you.
- Please note we have a maximum group size of 15.
- A fully supervised three hour holiday workshop event.
- Everything the children need to create their workshop item.
- Morning Tea- fruit skewers, individual bags of pop corn, little fresh sandwiches and chilled water.
- Disco dancing games and activities.
Due to COVID we have a limit with a maximum number of persons attending a function is up 32. School holiday workshops are limited to 20 children which is well under our maximum capacity.
Carnival for Kids has a COVID Safe Plan in place for contact tracing, contactless click and collect as well as limiting high contact areas. The venue is disinfected throughout the day and regular hand sanitizing and hand washing will be encouraged.